Title & Registration- Death Cab For Cutie.

So, school's starting in a day.

In other words, I'm starting IB in a day.
I'm not gonna lie, I'm scared shitless for it, hell, I might even be contemplating suicide by the middle of the gruelling 2 year course, so, pray for me guys!

I've enjoyed the past 2 months of holidays... even though I lost my camera in the process. I'm in love with the UK, and I can so imagine studying there in the near future. No, I'm definitely not looking forward nor am I ready to face the hectic hell I call school, but it's not like I can run away to NY to make a living in Gossip Girl sets or anything. (sigh Taylor Momsen i envy you.) I can already imagine the work piling up, along with the tuitions and all the other crap.

Just. Kill. Me.

I know I haven't been updating my blog very much, but I just have this sudden urge to keep my life private, yknow. I might still keep this open though, cause there are times where I need to express my creative side (aka writing). So, yeah.

It's funny how a short stretch of 2 months can feel like ages. I even feel like I've changed in a way. I'm definitely head over heels for that boy, he makes me happier then I've ever been in a relationship, and we've lasted for a really long time (in my world.) He taught me how to trust again, but that isn't what changed. I dunno, there's just.... something I can't quite place my thoughts on...

Ah, screw it, I'm happy, that's all that matters anyway (:

Anyway, I'm 2AM lovesick and half delirious so I shall drag my freezing ass into my snuggly bed now. Bye loves. Don't expect a proper update anytime soon.

0 kisses:

Post a Comment