Should I

Delete this blog? I'm getting too lazy to post anything, because I've been moodswinging way too violently these days, and my life isn't very interesting anyway. plus I've found dailybooth, which I prefer way more.


MY SUMMER PLAYLIST.

1) 1901- phoenix.
2) you're so foxy- no doubt.
3) dead disco- metric.
4) you've got the love- florence and the machine.
5) bulletproof- la roux.
6) skatesteak- mr oizo & tellier.
7) sink into me- taking back sunday
8) meddle (ebola remix)- little boots.
9) professional suicide- ladyhawke.
10) the girls- calvin harris.
11) baby baby baby- make the girl dance.
12) trash- the whip.
13) mirror error- the faint.
14) lisztomania- phoenix.
15) boys with girlfriends- meiko.
16) 1963- rachael yamagata.
17) zero- yeah yeah yeahs.
18) after hours- we are scientists.
19) i cut like a buffalo- the dead weather.
20) girl with one eye- florence & the machine.


because i've been listening to those songs way too many times for my own good. so, i decided i'd share the love :D

1 kisses:

ANWAR IHSAN said...

keeeeeeeeeep

Post a Comment