You show up like a hurricane, all hungry eyed and weather stained.

 1.32 am



THIS is what you get for not taking nicer pictures with me babe.

I told you I wouldn't forget.


I may not have the most perfect words to describe you, or to say to you for that matter, but I can certainly try.


8 months ago, without any warning, this (impossibly tall) boy walked into my life.
The first word he ever said to me was 'bye'.
Little did I know that it was only the beginning.
On the 13th on February, he talked to me on MSN.

The conversation lasted for 4 hours, which is... pretty amazing because I am shit at conversations. I learnt more about him in that 4 hours then I have with people who I've known for weeks.

The days passed, we became close pretty quickly. Then came Sports Day- the first time I hugged him. ( Yes baby, I still remember. It was right after you ran, you were all sweaty and icky and I was with Tesh. ) It was... a pretty good hug. I remember liking the fact that he had really strong arms haha.

And the rest is history :)

5 blissful months with you, and you still leave me ecstatic every time. You've stuck by me throughout all the shit that's happened, even though we both know I'm a mess you don't deserve (despite what you think!). Every time I'm with you, I have this huge-ass sappy lovesick teenage girl smile on my face, because your the only person that can make me feel THAT happy and, trust me, I wouldn't trade those moments in for anything. I love everything about you- hell, I even miss you when I'm all wrapped up in your arms.

Because I know you. I know your a nerd at heart, you like anything to do with war, you wanna do something epic when you grow up... I know you. Your familiar, your comfortable, you are my safe haven. Which is probably why your that one person I'd go crawling back too when I'm all teary-eyed and torn inside. I love you so much it scares me sometimes, and I think I'm only uncaring and cold because if I let it sink in... I'd be an emotional train-wreck of a girl.

We may not be 'forever and always', but your my present, and for now... you are all I want. You are enough.

I'm all yours, baby.
xx

2 kisses:

Marie . said...

you have a beautiful way of writing love :)

AS said...

Dayumm Iman.Damn sweet(: The little bite bite has grown into a woman in love! Aww (;

Tumblr damn pretty looking right!But same here, so lazy to figure everything out cause I'm so comfortable with blogger. Prolly stick to blogger in the end.Meh.

Oh yeah. Selamat Hari Rayaa (;

Post a Comment