Fooled me again, honest eyes.


Firefox is being a pain in the butt, it won't allow me to upload pictures, so I'll use Safari instead.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!


Getting in touch with his 'inner child.' :p (he was being forced to play.)

HAPPY BELATED 12th BIRTHDAY,  ANIS
In Dubai. I look like a wreck but who cares.

Sometimes I wonder why/how we're related. I think this explains Tash's nickname to her. Lol.

The sister's birthday was yesterday, and because my uncle got a promotion or whatever, we celebrated it at some Thai restaurant near my house. It was utter chaos, I'm not even joking. With the amount of cousins I have, it's not like there's anything else to be expected. Little kids running around fighting each other and screaming their butts off, while we just stone. Then, it was off to my house because the adults wanted to eat durians. More laughter + chaos. Poor Akram was forced to webcam with me and witness the whole thing.

I had a headache by the time everybody went back.

Father's Day was celebrated at Shangri-La. Didn't start off very well because everybody was too busy arguing, but it ended in peace thank God for that. Good food, good food :) Thanks for taking care of me + buying all my useless shit even though you think they're... useless. Love you daddy!

0 kisses:

Post a Comment