decided not to move because i'm too lazy to figure out how to control tumblr.
so... lately i've been feeling like an insubstantial mess, quite possibly because

a) i am too tired to function properly, or
b) because i couldn't seem to care less about practically anything anymore.

i mean, what's the point? i have too much shit of my own going on,  just add the increasing piles of homework + tests = me, struggling to keep sane. doesn't help that karma totally beat me in the ass today (lol) but wow, i really need to de-stress before i go all mental on someone.

' Whenever I get this way, I just don't know what to say
Why cant we be ourselves like we were yesterday
I'm not sure what this could mean
I dont think you're what you seem
I do admit to myself
That if I hurt someone else
Then we'd never see just what were meant to be '

0 kisses:

Post a Comment